Dermatology Authority runs one of the best Job Boards for professionals in Dermatology, and we can help you find the right people for your team. Or, if you’re looking for a new position at another practice, let us help match your skills with a practice looking to hire.
Our Matchmaking Process, Dermatology Authority is NOT Your Typical Recruiting Agency:
Our career advisors are not just your average recruiter, but rather they are experts at matchmaking. They do this by connecting with individuals across the nation to help your practice find that perfect match that aligns with both the Provider’s and Practice’s overall goals. By scheduling thorough confidential consultation calls with Providers, our team screens every individual and really gets to know them to make sure this match will be a long-term fit.
In addition, our advisors provide career advice to help Providers take the next best steps like:
- Achieving their goals
- Finding work in their top places to practice
- Considering Factors they should know in the markets they desire to practice
- Interviewing tips and assistance
- Contract negotiation
- Determining whether to join or start a practice
By finding out more about you, our team is able to avoid bombarding our practices with an overflow of CV’s that don’t match their expectations, like your typical recruiting agency. Rather our advisors are highly selective and deliver satisfaction on both ends when they introduce a provider that matches all the qualifications/requirements/goals the practice is seeking.
Consultative Recruiting Services
- Be connected to the largest database of CV’s in Dermatology for Physicians and Providers Including:
- Dermatologists, Mohs Surgeons, Dermatopathologists
- Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners
- Our Career Advisors have thorough consultation calls and offer guidance to both parties to find the right match
- We are highly selective when matching providers and expectations
- Dermatologists and Providers are contacted through:
- Regional and National Dermatology Conferences
- Dermatology Residency Programs
- Social Media and Referrals through word of mouth
Consultative Matching Making Process
- Our organization has over 30 years of experience that solely focuses on Dermatology
- Successfully placed over 150 Dermatologists
- We currently have 200 Dermatologists looking for a new opportunity
- Our career advisors take the time to learn about a Dermatologist’s short-term and long-term goals and create an outline for the steps needed to take to achieve these goals
- Advertise and market your practice on the Nation’s Largest Dermatology Job Board run by Dermatology Authority
Connect With Us For More Information
Send us a message and one of our Dermatology Matchmaking experts will get back with you right away.