- This event has passed.
PeDRA Annual Conference
October 22 @ 8:00 am - October 23 @ 5:00 pm
Due to uncertainty of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and commitment to the health, safety, and comfort of all attendees, PeDRA leadership has made decision to conduct the 2020 Annual Conference virtually. Join us October 22 – 23 from the comfort of your home or office for the first-ever virtual PeDRA Annual Conference. Conference organizers remain committed to hosting an event to learn, share, and advance research that improves the lives of children and families facing the burden of pediatric skin diseases. The virtual format will not stop them.
Please bookmark this page and check back often. Updates will be posted here as plans for the virtual conference evolve.
- NIH Engagement Panel -Showcasing the outcomes and challenges of collaboration between NIH and academic researchers.
- Keynote Session – Featuring Daniel Kastner, MD, PhD from the National Human Genome Research Institute.
- Early Investigator Forum – Strengthening the skills of early career investigators in the field. This year’s forum will feature stories of challenges and success in pursuit of NIH funding.
- The Research-Impact of COVID-19 – A special panel showcasing perseverance during the pandemic.
- Virtual Breakout Sessions – Bringing together study groups and project teams to discuss new and ongoing collaborative research studies.
- Digital Poster Forum – Showcasing the latest research in the field and updates on active studies. Special thanks to Castle Creek Biosciences for their support of the 2020 Digital Poster Forum.
- Patient Engagement – Giving patient stakeholders and scientists the chance to connect to make an impact on pediatric dermatology research. This year’s activities will feature a guided tour though the Digital Poster Forum and Camp Wonder at PeDRA 2020 being hosted by the Children’s Skin Disease Foundation.
Watch our 10-minute guide to engaging patients at this year’s conference.
- Virtual Exhibit Space – Giving patient groups and industry partners the chance to share content and resources through an easily accessible platform.
- Yvonne Chiu, MD from the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Jen Huang, MD from Harvard Medical School