Fall Clinical Conference 2020
October 29 @ 8:00 am - November 1 @ 5:00 pm
The 40th Annual Fall Clinical Dermatology Conference® is a 4-day accredited CME course that provides a comprehensive update on the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of conditions related to medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology. Overall, our conference will arm you with the latest advances in patient management.
The agenda has been carefully developed to provide pearls of information to the practicing dermatologist that may be applied daily. In parallel to focusing on what matters most, each conference is constructed to provide an intimate environment designed to maximize faculty and registrant interactions. Through daily lectures, panels, live patient workshops, and question-and-answer sessions, you will obtain practical and important information for your dermatology practice.
- Discuss the treatment of psoriasis and related disorders with biologic therapies
- Identify optimal patients for the use of fillers and botulinum, and prepare and administer therapies
- Evaluate the various therapies available for acne
- Assess therapies for eczema
- Describe the various modalities for diagnosing and managing skin cancer
- Acquire new knowledge that can be immediately incorporated in clinical settings