- This event has passed.
ASAPS Facial & Rhinoplasty Symposium
January 31 @ 8:00 am - February 2 @ 5:00 pm
Discuss advanced techniques in facial rejuvenation, including rhinoplasty, through surgical and non-surgical therapies to achieve optimal aesthetic outcomes and minimize complications with an emphasis on patient safety.
- Evaluate advanced concepts in aesthetic surgery of the face, nose and neck to achieve optimal outcomes
- Summarize advanced techniques and science in structural fat grafting
- Demonstrate appropriate use of hyaluronic acid in achieving optimal non-surgical facial rejuvenation
- Manage surgical and non-surgical complications with an emphasis on patient safety
- Recognize the importance of all aspects of facial surgical rejuvenation, including eyes, nose, lips and chin
- Define and analyze advanced techniques for facial rejuvenation to include:
• Aging concepts
• Aesthetic evaluation
• Surgical options
• Resurfacing options.