- This event has passed.
2019 Winter Clinical Dermatology Conference
January 18 @ 8:00 am - January 23 @ 5:00 pm
- Discuss the treatment of psoriasis and related disorders with biologic therapies
- Identify optimal patients for the use of fillers and botulinum, and prepare and administer therapies
- Evaluate the various therapies available for acne
- Assess therapies for eczema
- Describe the various modalities for diagnosing and managing skin cancer
- Acquire new knowledge that can be immediately incorporated in clinical settings
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine and Dermatology University. The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine designates this live an on-line activity for a maximum of 36 AMA PRA Category Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) accept AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
The AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society. Physician Assistants may receive a maximum of 36 hour of Category I credits™ for completing this program.